Saturday, September 27, 2008

Home Sweet Home

As Dorothy would say, "There's no place like home, there's no place like home". At 4:30 am we received our wake up call to start our long journey home and 28 hours and 30 minutes later we walked through our front door. I have never been so happy to see my house before. I won't post much now as I am exhausted as you can imagine, but I will let you know that everything went beautifully on our return trip. Annabel and Jacob never cried on our long 11 hour flight home and actually slept a lot. Our first flight was another story for another day. But praise God for happy endings. I am off to bed. God Bless!!!

2 comments:

The Boersma Family said...

welcome home!!!! Can't wait to meet Jacob!!!

Melissa Boersma

Lisa said...

I ma so glad that your long flight went well. i will look forward to hearing about the other :) So happy you are home safe ... isn't it amazing how big your house seems after being in motel rooms?????

Blessings, Lisa