Wednesday, August 27, 2008

We have a confirmed Consolate Appointment!!!!

We have a confirmed Consolate Appointment. We will meet Jacob on Monday Sept 15th. Yeah!!!!!! 2 1/2 weeks until he is in our arms. Still working on travel dates for us to travel. Most likely we will be leaving the US on Wednesday Sept 10th to go to Beijing for a couple of days prior to meeting Jacob. It will give us a few days to get use to the time change too. That was a killer for me last year. I am looking forward to seeing the birds nest and the water cube. Ok.......lot's to do. Last year we only had 2 days notice and got everything done. This time I have two weeks, yet I surprisingly feel a little STRESSED!!!!! I would imagine lack of sleep is the reason. Annabel has decided she all of a sudden doesn't like sleeping in her crib any longer. No no no...not a good time for that to happen. You can all just laugh now. I know you are picturing in your head two toddlers smashed between Mark and I on those little Chinese hotel beds. Start your prayers now....we are going to need them. :) haha I am tired...but very very blessed and still smiling through it all..........God Bless.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah!! Praise God! I am so excited for you guys! We will be praying for a safe journey, Annabel's sleeping routine and that precious little boy!

The Webster Family

Toni said...

That's great! Still having your garage sale this weekend?