Sunday, August 17, 2008

Video of Jacob opening his care package

God has definitely been pouring out His blessings on our family over the past 2 weeks. So much so that I could not contain the tears today in Church. As we started into Praise and Worship, the tears started to flow. First it was just because I was feeling so blessed and thinking about how God loves us more then we can even comprehend. Then of course it turned to sheer desire to go and get my son. It amazes me how in the process of adoption that you can fall madly in love with a child you have never even met. That is just another example of God's amazing power to work in our lives in ways that we just can't understand. This video of Jacob was taken just a few days ago when he received the care package we sent him. I am so happy because it is very clear they have been doing a great job of preparing his heart for us. I love him so much and cannot wait to wrap my arms around him.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

He is so precious Tamara! This is such a sweet video. Thanks for sharing with the rest of us.

The Webster Family