Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Jacob

Well, today Jacob is officially 4 years old. I sent some money to my contact at the orphanage to purchase a cake for him and take it to him to celebrate with all of his other friends. He told me he would video tape him and email it to me. So hopefully within a couple of days I will have another video. We have truly been blessed with all the contact we have had with Jacob. I have not known of any other family receiving as many photos and videos as we have. Not to mention just having someone that I can email from time to time and ask questions such as "How much does he weigh this month? and Does he sleep in a crib or a bed?" These are very important questions for me as his mother. So check back in a few days for an update. I am sure he will be grinning from ear to ear being the star of the day. Praise God for His blessings.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday sweet Jacob! It will be such a treat to celebrate your fifth birthday in the states next year! God bless you sweet little man.

Blessings, Lisa