Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bald is in, right???



Jacob received his care package today and they were nice enough to send us some photos of him with his goodies. The first thing we said when we opened his file was "They shaved him again". I have never seen hair grow in so quickly. He has been shaved and had it grow back thick more times then I can count over the last 2 years of photos that we have of him. Oh well, hair or no hair we are still thrilled to call him our son. So for a photo album we sent him a 3 ring binder so that we can send him more pictures to add to it over the next few months. We held a 3 ring binder up to Annabel to compare her size with his. They look about the same. I had to laugh. I told Mark we are finally going to have the twins I have always wanted. I am so sad for his foster family. Especially his foster mother. I know she is going to be devastated when he leaves as she has had him for 2 years now and they are very attached. That breaks my heart. Please remember her in your prayers.

No comments: